Bespoke Framing & Glazing
Protect & safely display items of interest, relevance and value to create a theme and enhance the décor of your venue & the enjoyment of your customers.
Vast choice of frames
- Designed to protect and display any 2D or 3D item.
- Five levels to choose from with Museum being the ultimate protection for your items through to budget-conscious options. Whichever option you choose, all are designed to enhance the items.
- We always provide recommendations to suit once we’ve reviewed the item you wish to have framed.
Mounts to complement
- A mount is a thin, flat piece of material positioned within the frame and placed between the frame and picture.
- Designed to prevent the item from touching the glass, and also to frame and enhance its visual appeal so your themed and valued items are displayed in the best possible way to enhance your venue and add to the overall ambience for your customers.
- We offer an extensive choice of colour and thickness of mounts and will always discuss the best options to suit the item you wish to frame.
Each framing project is designed to complement your interior scheme
We have established a reputation for high-quality standards that focus on conservation framing and traditionally are used to protect and preserve rare and high-value items. We use many of these techniques with all our framing, taking into account the value and material of the item you wish to frame, as well as the style of interior you plan to include it in. We look at how the item could be affected by natural or indoor lighting and advise on the glazing that will best maintain it in its current condition. Each item is a bespoke project and is designed to suit your budget as well as the end goal to offer your customers a great visual experience at your venue.
We offer a full range of glazing options to fully protect your framed items.
From plain glass to non-reflective and anti-reflective. Indoor lighting plus sunlight, as well as the depth of frame, can impact visibility so we always discuss where your framed piece will be positioned before making recommendations.
When safety or weight is an issue we offer plastic glazing which is available in a variety of thicknesses and finishes. A wide range of options are offered including scratch-resistant and shatterproof and are also available with up to 99% UV filtering too, which will greatly enhance the protection of what you wish to frame.
Conservation Grade Glass
This helps to protect your personal keepsakes by filtering out harmful UV light rays that are present in outdoor and indoor light. UV light can contribute to fading and deterioration of your treasured piece. We offer options that block up to 99% of UV light rays with or without anti-glare and also our highest quality glazing choice, Museum Glass which provides maximum clarity and protection.